The grand prize winner receives
• 2-nights at the St. Francis Inn
• lunch at the Hot Shot Bakery
• two tickets aboard the Old Town Trolley
• two tickets to the St. Augustine Lighthouse
• a case of assorted Datil B Good jams, condiments and hot sauce
• your prize-winning recipe into one of the restaurant's menus.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter and all recipes become the property of Hot Shot Bakery and will not be returned.
Judging will be done by Sherry Stoppelbein, owner of Datil B Good and the Hot Shot Bakery.
Send your Spicy Holiday Heat recipe via email to Leigh Cort Publicity, firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 30, 2013.
• recipe and its name plus list of all ingredients and preparation instructions
• a brief (100 words max) story about the recipe
• your name, address, telephone and email
• a photo of the dish
Winner will be notified by January 15, 2014.
|Sherry's already come up with the recipe for Chocolate Covered Datil Peppers.|